Civil Union

Spanish Residency
Contact Us

Civil Union

Spanish-residency-Home-ilustrationA simpler alternative to marriage in Spain is to register as a Civil Union with your partner. This process offers a fast solution to everyone who is in the process or applying for their partners residency permit when one of them is EU national.

Both parties need to be eligible to be able to marry again, that is either single or divorced.

The requirements from these Civil Union Registries varies from one province to the other one. Contact our office to find out if your province allows such registrations and its requirements.

If you wish to have a consultation with an immigration lawyer to assess whether you fit this criteria, contact our office today: calling us at +34 615 57 93 61 or email us to