Nif for individuals and foreigner companies

Spanish Residency
Contact Us
If you have a Foreign company who like to do business in Spain, such as company formation, setup a branch, open a bank account, buying properties… you will have to apply for the CIF in SPAIN.
Companies must apply for the Tax Identification Number (NIF) by means of form 036, at the tax office in Spain.
Individuals who possess a NIF (Personal Tax ID) must submit Form 036 or Form 037 to request inclusion in the tax office.
We can help you if you are interested in operating in Spain or you need to obtain your NIF with the census department.